Charlotte Screen Guys Removable Screened Porch Panels
- Easy to remove and reinstall when you need to paint
- It allows us to stretch the screen tighter for a beautiful view
- Some folks like the contrast and some like to blend frame
- If an animal rips the screen, it is easy and quick to rescreen
- We don't have to rip half the porch down to replace the screen
- This is the way to go!! No question about it
- Our Acrylic Porch Sliders Enclose and are also removable
- Also see aluminum screened porch systems
Depending on how your screened porch is set up in Charlotte, we need to install furring/stops to your screened porch openings. Removable screened porch panels look the best when we can inset them-- it looks very sharp and creates a much better seal to keep the bugs out.
We will usually use treated 1x2's or 2x2's to create our boarder depending on your porch set up. We can also add posts, frame and install screened doors and storm doors on your screened porch.
We will mount your removable screened porch panels to the stops with painted hex screws for easy removal and re-installation.
We build and install removable screened porch panels in
Charlotte, Matthews, Harrisburg, Monroe, Mooresville, Albemarle, Locust, Mountain Island Lake, York, Newton, Conover, Mount Holly, Davidson, Waxhaw, Stallings, Indian Trail, Statesville, Gastonia, Belmont, Kings Mountain, Lake Norman, Huntersville, Marvin, and surrounding areas of North Carolina. 704-909-7753
We also provide porch and window screen services in Tega Cay, Lake Wylie , Rock HIll, Fort Mill, South Carolina
Thinking about porch enclosure? Check out RSG Acrylic Screened Porch Sliders